Accidents Happen - Is Your Home Protected?

Come to us for homeowners insurance in the Shelbyville, TN area

Your home means everything to you, and it's a huge part of your financial worth. Don't let an accident strip that away from you and send you into financial hardship. You can depend on Mullins Insurance Agency for a comprehensive homeowners insurance policy that will protect you in the event of an accident or disaster. We also have supplementary flood coverage to help you have added peace of mind.

Our homeowners insurance agency serves policyholders in Shelbyville, TN and surrounding areas. Contact us today to sign up.

Both renters and homeowners policies

At Mullins Insurance Agency, we want to make sure that you finish every day in the comfort of your own home, whether you own or rent. That's why we offer a variety of homeowners insurance options. We offer coverage for...

  • Single-family homes
  • Apartments
  • Condos
Do you need liability or renters insurance? Get in touch with our homeowners insurance agency today.

Need farm or ranch insurance?

If you own a local farm or ranch in the Shelbyville, TN area, you'll need a separate insurance policy for ample coverage. You can insure your farm equipment and protect yourself financially against animal mortality.

Be prepared in the event of a flood

Most homeowners insurance policies don't cover you in the event of a flood. We can help you find a supplementary flood insurance so you can be fully protected. Reach out to us today for more information.